Anti SPAM combat
Join the fight again Spam! A simple post on your blog is enough. The objective of this site is to make life harder to spammers who attempt to collect email addresses off the web. To help the anti spam combat you can make a post every month on your blog with an antispam article, including fake email addresses. Spam programs that collect emails automatically will get fake email addresses, reducing the efficiency of the spam process, making the spam business less profitable.
Post this article
This post is my contribution to the Anti SPAM combat. I posted this to make life harder to spammers who attempt to collect email addresses off the web. The list of fake email addresses was genereated by http://antispam.void7.com. Spam programs that collect emails automatically will get fake email addresses, reducing the efficiency of the spam process, making the spam business less profitable. I suggest you do the same on your blogs! Generate automatically your post on http://antispam.void7.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - 14% of the seagulls in Santa Monica Bay are lesbians., ("20/20," 4/24/92)
- email@example.com - In some cases non-violence requires more militancy than violence., Cesar Chavez
- firstname.lastname@example.org - I shall continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible., Mikhail Bakunin
- email@example.com - "Number Seven" opened last night. It was misnamed by five., Alexander Woollcott
- firstname.lastname@example.org - The greatest thing You'll ever learn Is just to love and Be loved in return , Eden Ahbez (1908 - 1995)
- email@example.com - Some would sooner die than think. In fact, they often do. , Bertrand Russell
- firstname.lastname@example.org - The Tao: the result of subtracting the universe from itself., Aleister Crowley
- email@example.com - TCP/IP: handling tomorrow's loads today. OSI: handling yesterday's loads someday., Henry Spencer
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Charity is learning how to forgive others, wisdom is learning how to forgive ourselves.
- email@example.com - The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they'll sleep at night., Otto von Bismarck
- firstname.lastname@example.org - The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once., (Buckaroo Banzai)
- email@example.com - Asking whether a machine can think is precisely as interesting as asking whether a submarine can swim., Dijkstra?